- Learning music and creating a new tune soothes the soul.
- Cooking is a great way to de-stress and explore the exciting world of culinary arts.
- Photography provides a whole new insight to nature and a different perspective to shapes and colors.
- Gardening helps in more than few ways; While the plants gift us with natural bounty, they cleanse the air and maintain Eco-balance.
- Playing a traditional board game with a loved one is a nice way to bond and relax.
- Chasing a rare phenomena and putting a good research on it gives great thrills.
- Picking a new jogging spot everyday, lets you explore and exert at the same time.
- Visiting a prayer hall and engaging in peaceful meditation boosts energy levels.
- Books are the best friends for loneliness.
- Jotting out thoughts on a piece of paper lets your steam out and generates new ideas.
- Participating in a community activity promotes social networking and welfare.
- Re-arranging the present home setup gives a fresh new decor and mood.
- Organizing an event gives us new responsibilities and knowledge.
- Lego toys lets out the childish innovator in you with glee.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
So much to do
Spare time in a fast-paced urban lifestyle is really hard to come. Yet, the most common complaint is lack of interest and boredom. Boredom can be easily conquered with a little bit of planning. While watching the latest blockbusters or daily soaps on a big screen TV is a favorite past-time activity for many, there are lot more avenues to explore.